Range Extender Setup with Netgear installation Assistant
A Wireless Range Extender can do wonders for you. There are different extender models available in the market but Netgear Wireless Range Extender is considered to be the best for seamless internet connectivity. You can complete the Range Extender Setup with Netgear installation Assistant and extend the range of your wireless signals. If you have no idea how to do it, read this post. Here, we are going to share the simple steps for the Range Extender Setup with Netgear installation Assistant. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the setup process.
Complete the Range Extender With Netgear Installation Setup
- Plugin your Netgear WiFI Range Extender to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Now, wait until the power LED turns light green.
- You need to connect your device to the Netgear extender with the help of a Wi-Fi connection or an Ethernet card.
- If you are connecting your device to a wired connection you can use the ethernet cable to connect the extender to your computer or laptop.
- If you want to connect your device to WiFi, then on your wireless-enabled device, you need to open the ‘WiFi Connection Manager’, after that, find the ‘NETGEAR_EXT’ and connect it to your Extender network.
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- In the address bar, type mywifiext.net and hit the Enter button. In case, your web address is not working, you can use the IP address of your extender and that is 192.1 68.1.250.
- The extender setup page will appear on your screen.
- Now, click on the ‘New Extender Setup’ button.
- Provide all the required details on the extender setup page and hit the enter button.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed next with the Setup process.
- After this, you have to choose your Wi-Fi network for extending the range of wireless signals. Hit the Next button.
- In the password field, type your WiFi password and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your wireless device to the new wireless network with the help of an SSID.
- You need to make sure that your device is successfully connected and after that, you can click on the Next button.
- A message will appear on your screen saying that your extender is connected and ready.
- Hit the Next button for registration.
- Provide the necessary details in the registration field and click on the Finish option to complete the process.
So this is how you can set up your Netgear Wireless Range Extender with the help of a Netgear installation assistant. The provided instructions are simple and surely help you in completing the setup process. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical query hampering your experience contact the experts. The professional can give you the best advice to fix the problem and make sure that nothing comes between your Wi-Fi network range and browsing experience.